الجمعة، يناير ٢٧، ٢٠٠٦

oogley boogley

Well, I've finally diverged from studying. Note that this is a wonderful phenomenon because my opening sentence is usually flipped around to say, "well, I've finally diverged from being a skizoid and now I'm studying." I'm in the library... still.. after 3 and a half hours of studying and reading on everything that I've been behind on. I know, I know, its only the third week of school! Yet, its funny how some subjects take so stinkin long to get through! I've only gotten through 1.5 subjects of my 5 subject load this evening. So if you can't tell, this post is a post of nothing, but I thought I'd post just to post. Post up! I like post cereal too.
funny joke. maybe you've heard it.. here goes. So I guy walks into a bar.
ow.


hahaha!!!! I LOVE it.
Have you ever had a craving for macaroni and cheese and hot dogs? I usually eat this meal as a I-can't-find-anything-else-to-eat meal, but man, this morning I was craving it. then I made some. and then I found 7 dollars and 53 cents in the box!! not really. just seemed like a good number. okay, back to studying. ha, just kidding. I got to show my Contemporary African Politics class of 5 people a video of Aieed today. They were in awe. So was I. I have this thing called farewatchers from Travelocity, and I have it set to Cairo (of course). yesterday there was a ticket to Cairo for $880 plus taxes. I was tempted to take it. I actually went all the way through the deal and picked my arrival and departure dates and everything. it was kind of nostalgic. okay, I better get back to studying. but those study breaks are always needed. Hey Dena remember when we used to chase Amber around the flat? yeah, and I loved tea cake. I'm making a huge batch of kosheri next tuesday for our community potluck that happens at my house every tuesday night. I'm getting very excited. okay, back to studying for real.

sincerely,
lindsay

3 Comments:

Blogger Dunkleburger said...

have you been drinking again? :)

٧:١٤ م  
Blogger Lindsay said...

well, it looks as though some friends and I might be planning a road trip down to Cali for spring break. Josiah, maybe I could steal you away for an evening and you can show us all the "local spots." :)

٨:٣٠ م  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

speaking of road trips, i sold my vehicle and i'm seriously looking into buying an old vw westfalia (camper/bus) and running on veggie oil. if i get one, i will certainly head out to the west coast.

١٠:٣٧ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home