الأربعاء، يونيو ٠٨، ٢٠٠٥

you guys know that I hate public speaking

How I wish you were all still just a mere room, a few flights of stairs, or a quick block away, so that I could get some face to face advice.

Combine my hatred of public speaking, relative difficulty in processing MESP thus far, and add a healthy dose of my infamous procrastination (you know it, Dena!) and that means....I have not a clue what I am going to say tomorrow at church. And I work all morning, so I need to be done with my presentation before I go to bed tonight. Why did I agree to do this? I think that I wasn't really paying attention when asked. Sometimes the nod and smile tactic leads to more long-term trouble than it instantaneously diverts at the immediate moment.

Well, by this time tomorrow it will all be done, but I guess I just wanted to post because...well I'm looking to put it off some more, truthfully. Oh yeah, and I wanted to thank all of you who wrote back to my e-mail with thoughts and ideas and encouragements. Now if Cecka was only here to kick me in the butt to get me started.

I've just read all of your posts, and there is so much I want to say to each of you. I'd comment on each one right now, but that would take virtually 3 hours and I guess common sense dictates that I spend my time elsewise at present.

So...I'm signing off now. In the future someday I will send out another mass e-mail with a link on it to the online site where all my Egypt pictures are stored. There are some more from the Heather/Chris/Paul visit to Cape Cod, too. First, though,I have to get them all impeccably organized. Seems a daunting task. And there is no impending deadline? Hm, this may take awhile.....

don't put off til tomorrow what you can put off til the day after that,
C