الخميس، مايو ٢٦، ٢٠٠٥

STAR WARS: Episode III spawns a mini-MESP reunion

So, finally I've successfully posted these pictures from last week, from opening night of Star Wars. We ended up being first in line for the midnight showing, due to our own dedication (read: craziness) and a rather dispassionate crowd on the Cape.

Heather and Chris came down to wait with my sister Tiffany and me for insanely long periods of time in the Cape Cod Mall cinema. There we played board games, got mesmorized by the continual looping of televised advertisements in the lobby, and took turns strolling the 12ft. mall to eat Thai and look at the caged puppies in Debbie's petland. twice.

Eventually we met up with Mr. Paul Case and friend. The six of us sat together (with no popcorn!) for what was, in my opinion, the only good movie of the three prequels.

Sadly, the attatched pictures do not contain Paul or his abovementioned friend, as they did not sleep over the next day, which is when the photos were taken. Since the movie was a midnight showing, we were all too tired at 3:00am for a group pic.

I'll let Chris describe what he will of the details, just wanted to give a background explaination for the pictures. We had a good time that day, at the dinner table with my Mom, and the next day when Tiffany and I gave Heather and Chris an abbreviated tour of Cape Cod. It was good to look at Heather's hard copy pics (unlike Kip, I hate technology) and use Englabic (English peppered with Arabic words/phrases) without having to translate. I think my family must have enjoyed hearing stories about you all that were a multi-way conversation rather than a monologue.

So. Four MESPers in one location within the United States. I challenge the Midwesterners to beat that.

:o)

with love,
Chels

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcia M. Ghali said...

Wow. First of all its just really strange to see you guys in clothes you didn't wear every day for four months in Egypt. Weird. Second, I'm violently jealous. That is all.

٦:٤٣ ص  
Blogger Dunkleburger said...

all i gotta say is that we can easily get more than 4 MESPers together in one spot. However, will it happen?...yimkin mish momkin

٨:٢٥ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home