الخميس، يونيو ٠٩، ٢٠٠٥

Shower(s)

a thought i just had as i was singing in the shower: this is the first week i have taken a shower every day. normally, this would be a rediculous fact to mention. however, the implications of this realization are incredible!!!I realize that i have, in more ways than i know, come back to some old routines (granted, showering is more of a need than a habit or routine). I think it's safe to say showers were spuradic (sp?) at best in Cairo. In my weird, need-to-go-to-bed mood, I'm just curious if everyone else is back to showering every day (if you normally did :)

or i suppose if you don't want to admit showering habits: what other routines or habits have you noticed have taken time to get back into?

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

um... well see, I actually have had a hard time going back to throwing my toilet paper in the toilet. I mean, to get graphic.. ha, no I won't but if you think about it, throwing your toilet paper in the trash makes more sense anyway because its easier on the water treatment centers and it doesn't clog your pipes. anyway, I guess thats the opposite of what you were asking Andrew, but hey, I thought I'd post anyway.

٩:٤٤ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home