الاثنين، يونيو ١٣، ٢٠٠٥

Ana henna

yeah, so I tried to speak some arabic today but my family just looked at me with blank stares and didn't respond....I guess there's some more work to be done. Yes, Emily's wedding was great - wonderful and beautiful. And it was great to see Linds and met Nick. He's a pretty nice guy I must say, for those of you who haven't met him. oh, and Linds - the recipe for crepes is 1 1/2 c. milk, 1 c. flour, 2 eggs, and 1 Tbsp. oil. Sorry it took awhile to get it too you. Spending my days reading, exploring Newberg, and visiting friends was a great break. Not to mention the kosheri we made - not the same as Egypt, but good nonetheless and bringing back some good memories. But, vacations always have to end and I am back to "real" life in WA. As I was crawling under a house today relaying some black plastic I was wondering what all of you were up too and how summers are shaping up. Work is definetly not glamourous, but it pays and keeps me moving. Being outside is a great perk that comes most days as well. And summer is pretty much here. The raspberry field around my house is starting to produce, so the season of homemade ice cream and fresh raspberries is in full swing. If any of you want to come up for some, feel free!
So, yeah, life is rather normal here and now, so not much to report.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsay said...

hey dude,

thanks for the recipe! I'll remember not to add as much sugar as last time!

٩:٤٠ م  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home