الجمعة، يونيو ٠٢، ٢٠٠٦

Prayer request

Hey everyone. You may have heard about the mistaken identity discovered 5 weeks after the car crash at our school. It's been on the news pretty much all over the world. You can read about it here. You can also look at the blog that the family has been keeping to update on the recovery of the girl they believed was their daughter. It's pretty incredible the number of comments on their posts in the past 3 days. I know the families could use your prayers. Please pray for their friends, as well as the Taylor community as we continue to grieve the loss of our friends.

I love you all. peace.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Joy said...

Chris and I saw the two faces of the girls on the front of USA Today repeatedly on the last weekend of our honeymoon, but it wasn't til I picked up a newspaper today that I learned what had happened. I'm at a complete loss of what to say except that my heart is breaking with the Taylor community. That thing in Romans 8 about the spirit crying out with groans words cannot express... I think that's kind of how prayers for this work because my spirit understands but my words can't catch up.

٥:١١ م  
Blogger Dena said...

I can't even imagine what these families and what the Taylor community is going through - like Barrett, I didn't even know what to think...

٨:١٢ ص  

إرسال تعليق

<< Home