الأربعاء، نوفمبر ٢١، ٢٠٠٧






Well, I will admit I don't check the blog nearly as often as I used to. I guess with wishing that I was actively doing more with what I learned during the semester, sometimes I avoid thinking about it. I am still doing day care - right now I'm the head teacher in the infant room. I will say I've learned a lot and I don't mind the age but writing lesson plans to include seven different areas of development is a pain in the neck. Upcoming weekly theme: emotions Upcoming art: shove a marker into a three month olds hand; tell him/her to draw how he/she feels But hey, it is a stable job with benefits.

Chris and I have made visits to Dartmouth and Ohio State in looking at the next step in grad school for him. On the way to Dartmouth, we stopped and spent a weekend with Chelsea. It was wonderful and refreshing. We have also recently purchased a fancy camera for me in my goals to become a photographer. I would like to be able, someday, to show up at all those non-profits that won't hire me and convince them to let me go take pictures of the things they are doing in the world. That's the latest here.